Wednesday 6 July 2016

JUNE 21 - RELATIONSHIP

  Just plain and simple this week! This week on my mission, I learn a lot about the new meaning of relationship. I learn from experience that relationship takes a lot of patience to build. Times and understanding of the interests of one another play a vital role in it as well. Most part of my mission, I came in contact with many people that I have no idea of who they are but later I come to love them abundantly, usually after we departed. Its a test of separation.. A good test that has help me a lot to develop the sense of urgency of the minimum time that I have and use it to the fullest. There were all cherishable to me, each and every single one of them and if not because of that, I wouldn't be here far in my life. Same goes with my relationship with my Heavenly Father and our Savior, every morning and night when I kneel down in prayer, I'm learn by the end of it about trusting, understanding and patience in my accounting with him.

Have a great week, everyone!

ELDER PRESLY NGERANTAR 
 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY - All The Reasons We Love Dad
                             BAAAPPPTTIIISSSMMM!!!!!!!! Beverly Gratkowski got dunk by Bro.Shiell :)
                                              The Pumford's family - Last day on his mission :)
​                                                       Last P-Day with Elder Pumford :)

No comments:

Post a Comment