Friday 21 October 2016

OCT 4 - NEW BEGINNING IN KINGSTON:)

Hello everyone,

My first week in Kingston was fabulous! Baptism on the next day. What more can you ask for a great start to the new area. It was a pretty packed weekend as Elder Cattelain and I travel back and forth to Oshawa and Brampton for our leadership meeting this week and then for the General Conference. My first day in the area was pretty interesting. Witness for my first time, a man roll a joint of marijuana in front of me. He's got high with it later afterward. A member who nick name is "Jedi" feed us a bunny meat. Elder Cattelain to scare to ate it, so I got it all for myself. First time eating the bunny meat. Not too bad of a taste. Still have few more in the fridge, looking forward to finish it up later. We try to help our investigator overcome her phobia of water who pass her baptismal interviews already. It was pretty nut!

General Conference was awesome!! They talk a lot about hastening the work this time. Our Mission President loved it very much!! My two favourite talk in that conference would be the one by Elder Yamashita of the Seventy: Be ambitious for Christ and Elder Oaks: Sharing the gospel is not a program. It an attitude of love.

I wish everyone a good health and sounded mind. Remember to choose the right and all will be well for those who loved God and keep His commandment.

With regards,
ELDER PRESLY NGERANTAR
Jan 2015-Feb 2017
 



No comments:

Post a Comment