Wednesday 28 September 2016

SEPT 27 - LESS SAY, MORE DO, GET IT DONE!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing this week?? This transfer has been a blast for me here in Sudbury! Sadly, the time has come to an end. It was a short term, but nonetheless it was a memorable one and I will cherish it for the rest of my life. I learn so much from my experience with the leaders and members here. I'm very happy to be back in the north. Elder Saunders and I witness a tones and tones of miracles in the work. We pound the pavement, get it done and even sacrifice our dinner and lunch time for the sake of the work. I truly come to realized the importance of staying on course in the path as sometime we can get pretty carried away by the motion. We must fervently do our best to improve in our spiritual strength, fortifiy ourselves in the journey and never stay for the less as we are the son and daughter of the King!! 
I will be transferring to Kingston for this upcoming 6-weeks with my new companion, Elder Cattelain who I will follow-up training as the zone leaders. I'm so excited for the new adventure! Kingston is not a stake unlike any other area here in Ontario, its the district. Also, it is the smallest zone in the mission consist of 6 area only. So, that's going to be interesting:)
How's everyone doing? How's the family??

Have a great week! Until next week!!   
ELDER PRESLY NGERANTAR
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment