Friday 23 September 2016

AUG 5 - ONE DAY AT THE TIME :)

Life is good at London this week. I've meet many great inspiring leaders in the present area and the past that has motivated me a lot from time to time to continue doing what I'm doing. Its meant a lot for me to have that support. The gospel has made me see things in different perspective. Its taught me a lot to not settle for less and to keep improve. I never could imagine to hear someone said to me "Thank you for help me realizing the truths about who I am" but I did. I tell them that I didn't change their lives. They the one that do it. I just play my role of conveying the message. Its them who make the decision and make the different.

The week past by really quick. Next things I know, the upcoming transfers is on the horizon. There's so much to do but so little time to accomplish it. Its help me a lot to appreciate the urgency of the work because you never know when your time is up. The most memorable moments of the week is the spirit that were felt during our Zone Council on Friday. The spirit was strong!! Many of our fellow missionaries were inspired by the council that took place. There's nothing I can wish more for them than to see them succeed and bless other people lives with this restoed gospel by losing themselves in the work.  

Have a great weekends and stay safe :)

ELDER PRESLY NGERANTAR
Canada Toronto Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment