Tuesday 1 March 2016

FEB 23 - THE NEW DAWN !!

We received a very early transfer call last night from our mission president. My companion, Elder Toly is moving to Lindsay in Oshawa zone and I'm moving to London 1st in London zone and not only that, my assignment has been change to zone leader. I'm stoked for it!! Its going to be glorious!! 

I love Hamilton ward so much!! The member were really sweet and wonderful!! They love the missionary, they're taking care of us really well!!  Its feel like I'm at home here, sometime even better. It was a blessed 6-months. I learning so much and I'm really going to missed the area a lot!! The love that I have for them is unmeasureable and I will always remember these place for the rest of my life.

We were finally able to find more substantial people to teach for the past 2 weeks! Denise, Joseph F, and Nickie B look solid to learn more!! We also have a great time meeting with the member this past 2 weeks!! Helping them to strengthen their faith and do the missionary work would help the ward greatly in the future to come :)

I got so much going on in my mind right now that I don't know what to say anymore. Well, I guess that for this week!! Until we write again next time!! :)

ELDER PRESLY NGERANTAR
Canada Toronto Mission
Jan 2015-2017

                                                        The cutest old man, Brother Olds :)
                                             Glorious 6-months in Hamilton Mountain :)
With Bro Vernasky :)
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment